AIM
JTF323

Project X Project X

Wow

Wow, that is so original...

Annoying Kid Annoying Kid

Nice work!

I really like your movies, keep up the good work!

Bones Bones

Graphics

The only thing I liked about it was the graphics. I hated the story and everything else. I hope you will using your talent to write a good story next time.

Boy: Episode One Boy: Episode One

What?

Wasn't this already submitted and blammed? If not blammed it WAS already submitted.

Hart-Productions responds:

What? What? No, like, two scenes of it were submitted to see if I should've continued it... Turns out i DID continue it... And it ain't blammed is it there asshole?

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

Haha!

I loved it! It kind of reminds me of Monty Python :)

Deciduous Deciduous

Great work!

Very smooth animation, great work :)

Power Star Power Star

Great work!

Awesome job on this! All the animations were nice and smooth. I can't wait to see the second part :)

Chibi-short #1 Chibi-short #1

It would be great if...

It would be great if it had some sound and music. Nice work!

MaDNeSS GeaR SoLiD 2 MaDNeSS GeaR SoLiD 2

Not too bad

I know that you didn't have a sound card so it isn't your fault but I would suggest better music, sounds for the guns firing, and better animations for the guns firing. And maybe using voice actors as well? I realize all the things I suggested deal with sound and you had no sound card so I assume the next flash you make (assuming you will) will be a lot better. Great Work!

Glurk! Glurk!

Awesome

Great job! Animation was nice and smooth and it had an unexpected ending! Will you be doing any more flash like this? Maybe with more of a story, or even a series? I would like to see those if you do choose to do any of those!

Jerbeh responds:

i want to... but i guess time will tell... im kinda going by the seat of my pants right now...

thanks for the support!